Seven Facts About Subliminal Audio
Subliminal messages are becoming more and more popular, controversy and wild claims often surround them - here are some truths about subliminal messaging, and 7 things you didn't know:
- It has been used and endorsed by the likes of Stephen Speilberg, Tiger Woods, and obviously "self help guru" Tony Robbins - each claiming it to motivate them and give an advantage towards reaching their goals.
- Reading some websites you might be led to believe it is illegal. This is innaccurate, it is not illegal, the only instance it is banned within is for use within advertising as here the intention would be to manipulate. It is completely legal to use for personal reasons - such as learning or improving confidence for example.
- Reputable manufacturers such as Coca Cola, & McDonald's were accused of using subliminal communications within their marketing. Coca cola for including subliminal imagery of nude women within their branding, and McDonald's for flashing an advert for a split second frame on the "Food Network" TV station as well as additional accusations).
- At the time of his election campaigns and speeches George Bush was found to be using a variety of subliminal techniques. This lincluded from using subliminal audio along with subliminal "triggers" to inserting subliminal messages into his advertising videos.
- The "tachistoscope" was inspired and developed on the back of a good deal of the first research into subliminal perception . This is a tool used to teach soldiers to identify enemy aircraft, and has since been adapted to help the progression of speed reading capabilities.It works in a similar way to some subliminal image / video programs in that it flashes pictures and text messages for just less than 1/10th of a second.
- Not everything you watch on television or in Hollywood films is genuine :) It is a bit of a shame, but no it is not as spectacular or immediate as they have you believe - you won't get out of bed one morning speaking French, or carrying out complicated math equasions.
- Subliminal messaging is coming into the mainstream by top personal development gurus supplying subliminals, and even hypnotherapists such as Paul McKenna offering subliminal audio additions to their hypnosis recordings.
If you want to test subliminal audio for yourself then you do not need highly-priced albums from hypnotherapists. It's a quite simple method of self enhancement. Click here to download 3 albums (worth $44.91) for FREE: Download 3 free subliminal messaging albums worth $44.91 here